Hi I am Bronnie, I established The Bloomroom in 2011, after a friend asked me to design her wedding bouquet from silk flowers. As the wedding was scheduled for New Years eve and in the middle of the Australian summer she wanted silk flowers as they would be a stress free option.
I must admit I was skeptical about artificial flowers until visiting a supplier to choose the flowers for the bouquet, to my surprise – they were STUNNING! I was just amazed by the phenomenal advancements in the quality and look of artificial flowers. At that I was inspired to start designing stress free, realistic, natural style silk floral designs.
With the continuing improvement in the quality and look of faux flowers, The Bloomroom is going from strength to strength. To this day I have designed gorgeous silk bridal bouquets for 400 + brides and countless silk floral wedding accessories.
If you are skeptical about using silk flowers?
- Artificial flowers are not fussy, they won’t wilt or need watering and will last for years after your wedding day.
- If you suffer from hay fever or allergies no need to worry, faux flowers are pollen free – no more constantly streaming nose or stinging eyes.
- Artificial flowers are perfect for destination weddings. Just pack the bouquets in your carry-on luggage and the smaller boutonniere and corsage etc. in the check-in luggage. Destination locations are very limited on a range of flowers.
- You can order your flowers and have them delivered months in advance of your wedding date. Just store them away until the day.
- Silk flowers are never out of season, have your favourite flowers in your bouquet at any time of year.
Please also have a look at the Reviews page for some of the kind words our clients have said about us and our silk flowers.
“I LOVE floral design” and would love working with you to design the wedding flowers of your dreams.
Wedding flower QUOTE request.